ACEC-MS seeks to:
- Promote the economic welfare and professional integrity of its members.
- Advance the value of the professional engineer to the public regarding the work of the professional engineer.
- Promote harmony, cooperation, and mutual understanding among independent professional engineers engaged in private practice.
- Insure that ethical professional standards worthy of an independent professional engineer are maintained.
- Act as a clearing house, an information center, and as a continuing education center for all its members.
- Offer a reliable source of information when requested by prospective clients regarding the professional engineering qualifications of member firms.