Membership in the American Council of Engineering Companies makes your business eligible for many national benefits, including:
- Added profit due to opportunities generated by business contacts.
- Business education savings in the form seminars presented each year.
- Management advice savings on outside advisor fees.
- Improved profit picture, due to Qualifications-Based Selection at the federal level.
- Professional liability insurance savings.
- Dividends received from Workers Comp.
ACEC-MS offers its members even more advantages:
- A frequently updated legislative bulletin, tracking and explaining the bills that are important to you.
- A frequently updated website, containing current information about events and member information, as well as a variety of exciting resources and links.
- A quarterly newsletter, detailing events and achievements in the engineering community.
- A friendly face in the neighborhood. We want to hear from you, and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have about our organization.
Our application process is simple! If you would like to become a member of the Mississippi chapter of ACEC, just fill out the membership application below and mail it to:
American Council of Engineering Companies - Mississippi
3900 Lakeland Drive, Suite 201
Flowood, MS 39292
Files are available in pdf (Adobe Acrobat) format. (NOTE: you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to open the pdf file. If you do not have Acrobat Reader plugin, you can download it here)
Please note that FCC rules now require us to obtain a signed communication consent form before we may send you information by fax. The consent form is included with the application below.
- Get the pdf Membership Application (requires Acrobat Reader)
- Get the pdf Affiliate Membership Application (requires Acrobat Reader)
Want to know more about ACEC-MS membership? Give us a call at (601) 420-2002. We're always happy to hear from you!